Monday, October 5, 2009

I have met my "one month mark" as a Scentsy consultant and I am loving it! I have had more fun selling these fabulous WICKLESS CANDLES! If you haven't heard of them, or have yet to check them out, you must do so! They are awesome, awesome, awesome! With the holidays just around the corner, this would be a great gift idea for anybody. They are perfect for classrooms, offices, dorms, or even your own home! They do not have a flame, and do not get hot enough to be considered a fire hazard, which is perfect for any location....especially if you have children! Check out my Scentsy website, or contact me at holly_rasco@yahoo.com.

MY FAVORITE WARMERS:

ZEUS

GIRAFFE

BASEBALL

LODGE

There is an online catelog on my website, or I can mail you one....there are MANY more beautiful warmers, plug-in warmers which are ideal for bathrooms, car candles, room sprays, etc. etc.

My favorite scents as of right now are:

HEMINGWAY
WINTER WONDERLAND
ENCHANTED MIST
SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE
LEATHER (for the car)

No comments:

Post a Comment