School is ALMOST OUT....so Jax' class along with the rest of the elementary have been having lots of fun the past couple of weeks. Apparently once April comes around, the kids know how close they are getting to summer so the wild and craziness kicks in....so it's very necessary to keep them as busy and entertained as possible! So far they have had a hot dog cookout, playday on the football field, and the much anticipated trip to Joyland Amusement Park! Let me just say, the place was packed full of kids from all around the area and there was not one person, big or small, that didn't have a huge smile on their face! I have never seen Jaxon laugh or smile that much in a short 2 hours time. I think the pictures can speak for themselves:) There are 8 days of school left and one of them is a trip to Bodyworks to swim and another is a movie day. He is SO close to graduating from Pre-K. I am so proud of how he adjusted to such a huge change in his life. I am proud of how much he has grown and matured. (most of the time;) I am ready to have him home for the summer but he is already very eager to enter into the big world of Kindergarten. It might be a long summer :)
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment