Ok, blogger is not working in my favor. Not sure if it's the website or my computer but these are the only pics I could get to upload....so for now, here are a few pics from our trip.
The boys absolutely LOVED the zoo! Besides the fact that it was 104* & about 90% humidity, they had so much fun. It took us about 3 hours to go through the entire zoo so by the time we were done, we all looked like we had just jumped in a swimming pool. It was pretty miserable! But totally worth it :) I have a million more pictures so when blogger decides to cooperate with me, I will get them up!
As far as the traveling part, it went perfect! Jason and I were so shocked by how good the boys did. My car is as old as the hills & doesn't have a dvd player, so the coolest thing was that they got to watch movies! My parents had bought them the kind that strap to the back of the headrest so they each had their own screen. Talk about a LIFESAVER! They thought that was the coolest thing they had ever seen!! I know, I know, we need to just have one installed in my car.....someday I will be with the 21st century and have one:)
Tonight is meet the teacher night so Jax is getting a little bit anxious about school. Excited and nervous but I think he is ready to see all of his friends! I can't believe I have a kindergartener!
Looks like a good vacation. I can't believe you have a kindergartener either.
ReplyDelete